Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BUSTED FOR DOWNLOADING! - My story, how it works, and what to know!

BUSTED FOR DOWNLOADING! - My story, how it works, and what to know! Video Clips.





I was contacted by my ISP a few months ago for my download activity. Apparently Paramount pictures contacted them in regards to my IP downloading over 100 of their movies every week. This video tells my story as well as gives advice and knowledge regarding the matter. Enjoy and I hope it proves helpful!

Tags: Virus, Security, Maintain, System, Performance, Optimize, Script, Network, Internet, How, To, Stop, Friend, Speed, Fast, Hack, Exploit, Root, Denial, Service, Tweak, Config, Alter, Make, IP, Command, Prompt, Really, ISO, Data, Base, Program, Soft, Ware, Application, Crack, Reverse, Engineer, Key, Gen, Bash, Linux, Windows, Unix, MAC, PC, Lap, Top, Desk, Hard, Magic, Power, Garret, Elite, Fall, Angel, Mush, Room, Head, Bang, Metal, Rock, Amazing, Funny, Ha, Omg, Rofl, Visual, Basic, Out, Print, Net, File, Share, Sharing, ISP, Sue, Law, Paramount, Peer, Seed, Leech

hdmi extender

No comments:

Post a Comment